Terms & Conditions
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, applicable laws and regulations and their compliance.
Permission is allowed to temporarily download one duplicate of the materials (data or programming) on Brighton Road Podiatry’s site for individual and non-business use only. This is the just a permit of license and not an exchange of title, and under this permit you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial use , or for any public presentation (business or non-business);
- attempt to decompile or rebuild any product or material contained on Brighton Road Podiatry’s site;
- remove any copyright or other restrictive documentations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to someone else or even “mirror” the materials on other server.
The materials on Brighton Road Podiatry’s site are given “as is”. Brighton Road Podiatry makes no guarantees, communicated or suggested, and thus renounces and nullifies every single other warranties, including without impediment, inferred guarantees or states of merchantability, fitness for a specific reason, or non-encroachment of licensed property or other infringement of rights.
Brighton Road Podiatry does not warrant that any of the materials on its site are exact, finished, or current.